Saturday, November 22, 2014

My {Y}ounique

"Oh my gosh! There she goes posting about that darn mascara again! I can't take it anymore!!" I know you are thinking it, but I won't apologize. You see this mascara I consistently post about on my Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is a small part of my business. You can unfriend me (many have, I don't care anymore), unfollow me (my mother did...it's no big deal), or block me, but the reality is YOU will have no effect on me working my business. So why am I being so obnoxious you may ask? Well that is a very good question!

My wh{Y} is very simple. Justin and I need money. This was the best way to keep either of from getting a second job. "That's absurd," you say. Not at all! I don't make a lot of money right now, but what I do make affords me gas, it bought me a new phone, and has been known to fuel me with Starbucks a time or two or five. Yes those are "luxuries" in life, but if it wasn't for Younique, I wouldn't have had gas to make it to work a few times when Justin and I were living in Temple and I was commuting to Waco. I would also still be using a phone that was completely slaughtered by my carelessness and didn't work 90% of the time. And I would not have been able to afford coffee to help me reach the necessary level of energy needed for those horrid 5PM-1:30AM shifts I've been working. 

Back in June I approached Justin with the idea of me starting my business. I wasn't opposed, but he also wasn't holding his breath that I would stick with it (I'm still not sure he is completely sold.) Anyways, we didn't have the money at the time for me to spend on this so in July Younique's Customer Kudos was when you become a presenter, they will ship your kit to you free of a charge. So at the end of July, I spent $107 and some change to become a presenter. At first I was sooo disappointed, but then I spoke to my amazing Upline Melissa and she shared her story with me and I just couldn't give up. Justin's mom was my first customer. She hosted a party and had 5 or 6 of her friends make purchases too. It's still a little slow going, but once I hosted the first party and got those sales, I gained the confidence I needed to keep pushing.

And when you love and believe in the amazing products, it makes it so much easier to market them. 
I mean check out my 3D Fiber Lash Results!!!


And my makeup completely done using Younique products from start to finish!!!

The best thing about Younique is we are a cruelty-free and naturally-based products company!!! 

We also have an AMAZING founder and co-founder sister/brother team. Watch this video to see how incredible they are!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1pHizz1HXo
I'm obsessed with them honestly. 

We have a 14 Day Love It Guarantee!!


And we ship to all of these beautiful places in the world, as well as have presenters there!!

Last, but certainly not least, if you want to follow my journey with Younique you can like my Facebook business page at www.facebook.com/mascaraboutiquebyniki or friend me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/niki.johnston or follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/mascaraboutique or Instagram...username knikijohnston, and on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/knikij. You can also check out all of our amazing products and make purchases at www.mascaraboutiquebyniki.com. And as always feel free to email me at knikijohnston@gmail.com for any questions, comments, or concerns.

Have I mentioned I LOVE Younique?!?!

-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment