Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Houston Bound

The last few weeks have been so difficult for me between dealing with my new medicine for my depression and getting through those sight effects, starting a business with my last $107, losing my Granddaddy, and work just being completely insane with corporate walks and inventory and back to school. I finally got the news I have been praying for today. Justin got a job in Houston and we can finally start putting a timeline on everything and packing. PRAISE JESUS!!!

This is huge for us because we have both finally realized our need to leave the small town life and head for the big city. I am more than ready to be back in school. My degrees have never called my name any louder than they currently are. I am ready to live my adult life, get my degrees, start my career, get married, have babies, and retire to Coasta Rica...in that order! Ha how many times have my plans worked out the way I want? Umm never. But I am trying.

I have made some amazing friends lately and I am sad to be leaving them, but I am thrilled to make new ones too. Just as I start to doubt God's plan for me, He proves me wrong. Shows me that He has a plan for me and that He is still there even when I don't feel Him for awhile. I seriously just had a conversation with Justin the other about how I wasn't sure if I was becoming cynical with age or just seriously losing faith because of all of the crap we have been through lately. Well God took that as a challenge and really showed up today. Y'ALL WE ARE MOVING TO HOUSTON!!! I could shout from roof tops right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment