Wednesday, September 10, 2014

To My Better Half

Dear Love of my Life,
It's been nearly 4 years since the fateful day that we became besties for life. Little did we know how true that term would hold. Between all of the Thursdays night we spent dancing away at Wild West, you creepin on me at work, our dreaded overnight shifts together to set planograms, my hour and half drive to College Station at 10 PM one night to go dancing with you at Harry's, the night you dropped me on my ass when we were dancing, our late nights at Crickets, and all of my birthdays, we have had a hell of ride. I couldn't ask for a better bestie to be by my side through all those years.
And now we embark on a new adventure and take a exciting new step in our relationship. Never in my life did I think I would just pick up and leave everyone and everything I know and love and move away with a guy before marriage. But with you, there is no doubt, just pure, unquestionable confidence in in our future together. You keep me sane, make me laugh, help me remember how much I am worth, and love me unconditionally. You've always been there for me. You've been a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on, a partner to dance with, a friend to vent to, a buddy to drink with, but most of all THE man to live and love life with. You have shown me what trust and honesty looks like. Kept every promise to me, and never let me down. You've shown me what pure love looks like. You have given me every reason in the book to love myself, have confidence in myself, and to move forward with all of my goals. You never question my direction. You've seen my crazy side, my bitchy side, the hot mess side when I wake up in the mornings, my ugly crying, and you've seen the person underneath all of that...the person I tend to forget is there.

God had a plan for us when we met almost 4 years ago, and I am so thankful for that! I could never ask for a better best friend, boyfriend, or partner to share this life with. I am so thankful for the life you are providing for us. You constantly try to better yourself and me and our life together for our future. You challenge me daily to be better than the day before, and I daily struggle with this but you still love me.
Thank you for all of the adventures and I can't wait for the future ones as well. I love you with all of my heart. And I cannot wait to see you Saturday night!

XOXO-
Your Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment