Monday, December 29, 2014

I Will Always Judge Your Rock

So there is this hilarious article going around Facebook right now about 4 ways girls judge their friends on Facebook when they get engaged. It is insanely comical in my opinion. Now I have seen 4 girls who are married or engaged ranting about it on Facebook so here's my rebuttle...

1.) I'm not judging because I'm jealous. I am perfectly happy withmy relationship. I love where we are at. I do not wish for it to move any faster then is necessary, and I am comfortable with the outlooks on my future with Justin. 

2.) I do not wish unhappiness upon anyone's engagement or marriage. However, I will judge the clichĂ© of how your boyfriend proposed, the annoying fact you got engaged over a holiday so that your boyfriend could get out of getting you a gift, and your rock. I will ALWAYS judge a girl's rock. 

3.) You may be engaged or married now, but you cannot tell me as a fellow female you have not say back and judged your friends' engagements while being exceptionally happy for them. As females we are wired to do so. And it's not so much judging as it is analyzing. After watching many of my friends get engaged and married, I now know the dos and don'ts of what I want for my future special days. 

So before you get your panties in a wad, remember where you were before the man of your dreams proposed...sitting right beside me, judging and stalking. It's an art, ladies. That we have all mastered. I'm not wishing horrible things upon your happiness, loathing you for achieving said happiness, nor am I jealous. I'm just doing what ever unwed/unengaged female does...judging your engagement. I wish you all the best and I congratulate you with all of the sincerity in the world   Now go enjoy your fiancĂ© or husband while I enjoy my incredible boyfriend knowing that the article was more for comedic relief than seriousness. 

-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment