Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Puppy Days with Tarley

Justin found the best gift ever for Christmas. Well really it was a gift to each other, but that's besides the point. On Christmas day we picked up our 10 week old Australian Sheppard male. Justin voted to name him Tarley after dismissing all of my suggestions...and so he was deemed Tarley. If you watch Game of Thrones, you more than likely understand where the name comes from. However if you are much less of a nerd than Justin and you did not understand the reference it comes from Game of Thrones...Sam Tarley and the House of Tarley. 

He's going to be so big!!

The last 2 week has been crazy in our house with a new puppy. I have realized I am not ready for kids...I mean I already knew that, but this just confirmed everything. I have a really crazy work schedule most weeks that conflicts with Justin's equally crazy schedule. And this heathen child has made sleep next to impossible. I can take this fool to the park 3 times for an hour to 30 minutes each, and he still has enough energy to tear my apartment down to the beams and foundation. 

7am trip to the park, and Justin was still in bed. 

This dog is psychotic and insists that he is human. He is Justin's mini-me (they have the same dang eyes, I swear)! He loves his daddy. I am learning that he is not a fan of vehicles or automatic doors at stores. He flips out and runs the other way. He's adorable, and the little shit knows it. He thinks EVERYONE he meets should pet him. It is absolutely ridiculous. 

Looook at those eyes!!!!

Last night, Tarley peed in the house, and I told Justin it was his turn to deal with it. He got up took Tarley outside, showed him his accident on my floor, and patted him on the butt. Oy vey! I can already see what raising children is going to look like with this man. When I commented on it, his response was, "Did you see the way he was looking at me? He was letting me know that he already knew he was in trouble and he wouldn't do it again." Seriously?! I'm in big trouble with these two. 

My little family on New Year's Eve. And yes, Tarley is cheesin hard!! 

I'll keep y'all posted on all the happenings with Mr. Tarley in posts titled "Puppy Days with Tarley" since I am certain there will be some blog worthy happening with the little lunatic.

-XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment