Monday, May 19, 2014

Crazy Current Girlfriend

We've all been in that deep, deep hole where we know we shouldn't be, but can't seem to climb out; rather we dig ourselves deeper. Well guess what...today, I popped that cherry in this relationship. {Where's the emoji girl with her hand raised when I need her.} As Dani said to me earlier while I bawled my eyes out, "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU." Thanks, Dani...I needed that encouragement.

He said his last girlfriend was the craziest bitch he ever met. I said, "Challenge accepted."


So I know, y'all are biting your nails, gritting your teeth, and sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to find out what psycho thing I did, so here it is...

First let me start off by saying, if any men are reading this, PSA every female has an inner psycho deep inside her somewhere. You may not know about it, but it's there. Some can hide it and keep it tamed much better than others. But some, well some girls, they should be kept under lock and key.
Second off, crazy straight up runs in my family, and not the good crazy that is easily maintained and kept hidden...no, no, no...the kind of crazy that makes you want to lock your doors and hide yo wives and kids. {Yes, I just went there. Now I need sassy emoji girl. Damn Apple for spoiling me.}
Now I can begin...

So I have Progressive Snapshot for mine and Justin's vehicles to try to get us discounts on our insurance because I'll do anything to save money. Well every 30 days you get an email letting you know if you are eligible for a discount based on your driving habits. They track the distance driven each day, amount of trips, and time lapsed while driving each day, among other things. Well you can break each day down and see the exact times that the vehicle was driven. So naturally I spent 30 minutes, literally tracking Justin for the last 30 days. When I came to my senses and realized what mentally unstable thing I did, I got in my car and drove to Academy where I then explained to Justin what I did and took the snapshot out of his truck knowing that if I didn't I would continue tracking him without him knowing. And that's not healthy for me or our relationship.

I was, still kind of am, so pissed off at myself and embarrassed that I would stoop to that level with a man who has never given me a single reason to question him on anything. I am lucky that man knows how much I love him, and understands that females are complete whack jobs at times. So he forgave me, even before I could forgive myself. As I always say I am the lucky one.
Now I leave you with one of my favorite songs....watch, listen, enjoy! :)
Ben Folds- The Luckiest

As Always,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment